I’m Pawan Sasanka Ammanamanchi, just completed my computer and communication engineering from the manipal institute of technology.
This blog is an exercise for me to constantly keep writing about things I think and things I learn, because I want to keep getting better at articulation and I just love to spread ideas that i have.
I spend a lot of time researching in the deep-learning(A fancier word for Artificial intelligence in current times) space and reading about its influences in health, law, the creative arts and products. I’m really interested in investing, venture capital, personal finance, microeconomics and cryptocurrencies and mathematics. To be honest, I’m interested in everything, I’ve done courses like Justice from Harvardx to Introduction to Psychology from MIT OCW, it’s just that i currently spend my time actively pursuing the above.
I ultimately aim to be an ideating problem-solver and a builder. I’m pretty bad at the latter and am learning to be better.
There’s a lot of “I”s in this introduction, I’d like to know more about you too and possibly maybe collaborate on projects or research.
What am I Currently doing?
- Researching at the Language Technologies research centre, IIIT Hyderabad. Mostly in NLP(RL in NLP and Abstractive Summarization).
- Actively Contributing to the Swift for Tensorflow project (A nascent deep learning library).
- Bugging people i know and learning about the interesting stuff they are pursuing.
- Trying to build things(very unsuccessfully though) and blogging on here.
- I’ve been learning applied category theory, and its very interesting, you can take a look at my notes here.
- Finally, looking for job opportunities/ project collaborations, remote or in-person.